The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, site design, logos, icons, images or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Tri-City Extreme LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Tri-City Extreme LLC. Copyright 2011, Tri-City Extreme LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, modification, republishing, uploading, or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Tri-City Extreme LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided as is. Many of the products on the site come with a manufacturer warranty. Warranties are not handled through TRI-CITY EXTREME LLC. If you are concerned with the warranty of a particular item, contact the manufacturer prior to purchasing the product. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the sites or their use, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. TRI-CITY EXTREME, LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
you place an order at Tri-City Extreme, LLC:
1. Once and order is place you the order status will be Order Received
- At this point Payment has cleared and we have been notified of your order.
- We will try and a ship your order within 24-48hours
- If you need to cancel an order this is the time to do so. Simply send us and email and we will take care of it ASAP
2. When we are putting your order together you will get an order status of Processing
- At this point we are putting everything together. We are printing a label and getting your order out the door. Orders can no longer be canceled. The order is being fulfilled.
3. If we are unable to process your order, because the item is out of stock, it will say Back Ordered.
- If your order is Back Order, we will ship what we can out to you. If it is only one item in your order and that is back order, we will try and get it for you and shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- If you order a discontinued product. Your order status will be Back Ordered Discontinued. We will look for the item for you and see if we can get it. We will know usually within 3 days. If we aren't we will refund your money IMMEDIATELY!
4. The last order status you will have is Shipped. This means you order is going out on already on its way.
- You will receive a tracking number.
- If you have any questions about your order. You must first log into your account. Then you will be able to contact us on our Contact Page, and you can select your order number for us to better help you with any problems or questions with your order.